An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director to work directly with the existing New Business Sales Team at Ant Marketing. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for pitching to potential clients from your own leads and those that the company generates. You will have excellent sales skills and the ability to clearly explain the benefits of Contact Centre Services to various businesses across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Responsibilities of a Account Director include:
- Book targeted appointments
- Compile prospect databases
- Researching the industry sector including competitors and potential client information
- Create and issue 1-Page mailers and email marketing
- Attend new business meetings
- Help manage the Ant Marketing company pages including the LinkedIn Company Profile
- Create business propositions and develop corporate marketing plan
- Update CRM systems
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have experience of marketing contact centre services and a good understanding of the industry
- Comfortable using the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential as you will need to travel to client meetings
- Experience of working in an Outsourced Contact Centre as a Business Development Manager or similar role (eg; Account Manager / Director)
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in securing business contracts
We offer a fantastic competitive salary dependent on experience. Along with a great commission structure, your OTE would be in the region of £100,000!
- 20 Days Holiday per annum (increases with length of service) and 8 bank holidays
- Company Car, mobile & laptop
- Free on site parking
- Company pension
- Special rates available in a variety of luxury hotels
- Discounts across a variety of high street stores, supermarkets and online shops
- Discounted gym memberships available across a variety of gyms
- Free eye tests and access to a discounted health cash plan
You will be based at our head office on St Mary’s Gate (S2 4QA) which is located near the city centre and has on site parking.
Flexibility may be required at times but standard working hours will be 9am-6pm Monday-Friday
Over our 28 years in business, we have developed a reputation for delivering successful marketing, research, sales and customer service programmes for our clients. This has enabled us to become one of UK’s top telemarketing companies.
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced company and contributing to our success, please get in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org – 0114 201 1345