What an incredible year 2017 was!
Last year was rewarding for so many reasons, not least because we achieved most of our targets and saw significant growth within the company. We saw new faces join the team, with George Rowley arriving at Ant as an Account Director. We also celebrated anniversaries of long standing colleagues, like Nadia Remeikis who also celebrated her 40th birthday this year!
We attended a number of conferences and awards ceremonies, and were proud to be able to sponsor a category at the PPA Customer Direct Awards. Later in the year, following an important contract win for the company, we were able to secure investment from the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund, helping us to recruit around 50 new team members.
The Best Bits of 2017
We had a “Best Bits of 2017” board, where we asked team members to write on their favourite achievements and most memorable moments of the past year. Here are some of the highlights from the board…
We’re enjoying being back after the Christmas break and are already working hard to achieve our targets in 2018. Here are some of our goals for the coming year…
- Continue to improve our recruitment process, ensuring our staff are the best calibre to deliver our Clients needs
- Increase our NPS score for the third year running
- Continue to educate our staff at all levels across a number of skills so our clients benefit from up to date knowledge and skill sets
- Make our new starter experience even better by constantly reviewing and enhancing our training materials
- Further invest in our people and facilities; promote and reward our colleagues
- Create the happiest working environment yet
We’d like to wish you all a wonderful and prosperous 2018!