Since the business started in 1989 Appointment Setting has been a core service, working with bluechip businesses to small independents. We have seen significant growth as many businesses look to outsource this vital part of the sales strategy and growth.
We work closely with our clients in the initial stages of a campaign to establish what a qualified appointment looks like. This criteria then forms the basis of our approach to the project, from our bespoke call guides to our robust quality control process. Regular communication over the course of the campaign ensures that we remain aligned to your specific objectives.
Why outsource your appointment setting to Ant?
- Highly experienced and professional agents who act as an extension of your brand
- The team will take time to understand your business and articulate your proposition to the target market
- Dedicated quality team who monitor every appointment to ensure they meet the agreed criteria
- We will compliment your overall marketing strategy and become an integral extension of your marketing function
- We will provide detailed MI and full transparency of the results, costs and ROI, in addition to insightful feedback on the target market
- • Feedback on the quality and outcome of our appointments from our clients is encouraged. This helps us to make further refinements where possible and ensures that we remain on course to meet your objectives
Throughout that time it has been more of a partnership approach rather than supplier buyer relationship. Ant Marketing has been forward thinking in their ideas, flexible in the working practices and above all listens and takes on board input from us.